Happy 2nd birthday to my blog & thank you to the faithful readers of my over 100 posts! 😀
To celebrate, I’m rounding up my 10 most popular posts, and will share what’s next for the blog …
Did I keep my promises?
Last year I promised to …
- update my blog domain ✔️ –> inmywritemind.me –> no more ads!
- write about American travels ✔️ –> check it out: New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami, Chicago
- write about my studies ✔️ –> check it out: aesthetics, meaning, essay-writing, overheard in the department …
If you like this blog, you can …
This year I largely stopped speculating about semi-intellectual stuff and concentrated more on arts reviews, studying philosophy and life advice. Maybe once I’ve stopped studying philosophy I will start speculating on the blog again?
Friends who enjoy reading, what do you want to hear more of?! More travel, more art & books is pretty much guaranteed, but what about life advice, career advice, social commentary, philosophy, creative writing, fun stuff?? I’m all 👂👂 – let me know by commenting!
Top 10 most popular
Here are my top 10 most popular posts ever – have a click if you missed them!
- Wizarding etymology – on the origins of Harry Potter names & spells – a surprise winner
- The Confidence Manifesto [part 2] – part of a series about how to boost your confidence and improve your life!
- The Confidence Manifesto [part 1]
- 23 Life Lessons from the Classics – what I’ve learned from my fave old books
- The Confidence Manifesto [part 3]
- New York travel diary [part 1] – travel tips & pics from the Big Apple 🗽
- SUITS & empowerment – how to be a (woman) boss according to Suits
- When a woman is tired of London … – where it all began, my first ever post
- Why write? – I think I’d write something different now 😉
- 5 Types of Toxic Friend – beware of them
There’s some overlap here with the 10 most popular as counted a year ago. A top 10 list from this past year only would also include the following:
- Performing monkeys – what it does to us to be constantly performing for the camera
- Wtf is the meaning of life?! – does what it says on the tin
- When the world’s your oyster – … you won’t necessarily be happy
- Harry Potter & the Cursed Child – review of the theatrical sensation ⚡
And I recently published my 100th post, Good luck is just confidence !
Have a virtual gift for making it through this navel-gazing and for continuing to support my writing efforts (more gifts if you support on Patreon 😉), you’re the best: 💐